Thursday, April 24, 2014

JEWELRY SHOW IN THE ALPS :)


My jewelry creations will be on exhibition at this magical location in the Alps, this coming Saturday and Sunday, 26 and 27! 
Annuk Creations is taking part in a group exhibition, where other 8 artists and artisans will be showing their handmade work. The exhibition will take place during the annual medieval fair in the lovely village of San Giorio, in the Susa Valley. I'm so happy and excited for this wonderful opportunity to show my jewelry at such an amazing and magical location!






We'll be showing inside a medieval tower!


11 comments:

Ariadne said...

Congrats. Looking forward to seeing photos of it!AriadnefromGreece!

syros2js said...

Oh, how nice!!!
Ι wish you all the best, Annuk!!!
Hugs, my friend!

DIMI said...

Hello Annuk!!
Wish you all the best!!Gorgeous pictures!!Polla filakia!
Dimi...

nikiad.blogspot.gr said...

What an amazing location !!!!!
Congratulations , Annuk mou !!!!
I am sure everyone there
will love your creations !!!! I am looking forward to seeing photos of the exhibition !!!!!
polla filakia
Niki

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Anna,
What a lovely location for a group exhibition and glad you have a chance to show your jewelry. Spring is a perfect time to present sunny pieces of jewelry to your clients.
Wish you success!
Hugs,
Mariette

Pinelia said...

Always at your blog I see amazing photos!Very inspiring!

Yael said...

This sounds exciting Anna - I wish I could be there!
Waiting for photos and little stories!
Wishing you success! :-)

Nancy Grönholm said...

Aaahhh! Why can't I be there too?! (I'm a sucker for anything old, sorry;)
It looks absolutely gorgeous - a perfect setting for your beautiful creations; Anna! :)

zina said...

beautiful pictures...can't wait to see more!

Carrie said...

What a stunningly beautiful place. Love it, hope yo do well xxx

Annuk said...

Thank you for all your sweet comments, my friends!!!!! :)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...