Saturday, October 12, 2013

MAMMOLA ♥


Do you remember sweet Mammola? She's one of my kitty friends, and a very special friend, because she's 16 and a half, and I've known her since she was a little baby! I often visit her and her little rescue friends, they live in my friend Ornella's little house in the woods. Mammola underwent surgery after she had a very serious infection in her right eye, she unfortunately lost her eye but she recovered very well in spite of her age and she's as sweet and affectionate as ever!



She's still a beauty, isn't she?


And this is her friend Patty :)


11 comments:

eleni said...

Oh yes,she is beautiful,adorable cat and her friend too!
Kisses!!!

Effie's Sweet Home Designs said...

We must love all animals!!!Mammola is so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!Baci!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vores have said...

Nice to read that Mammola is well. Wishing you and Zoe a good weekend :) Hugs Hanne Bente ♥

JuanitaTortilla said...

I always love to hear happy stories about our strong little furry friends. They teach us so many things.

nikiad.blogspot.gr said...

I love your photos with Mammola !!
She is so sweet !!!! Her story is
so moving !!
Have a great weekend ,fili mou !!!
Polla filakia !!!
Niki

DIMI said...

Gia sou fili mou Annuk!!!
I'm so sad about Mammola's eye.She's so sweet and cute!I'm glad she's well now!!!A big hug for her!
Happy weekend my friend to you,Zoe and Lilli!!!
Dimi....

Annuk said...

Thank you for all your sweet comments about Mammola, my dear friends!!!!! ♥

Funky Monkey said...

Mammola and her friend are so sweet and cute... Lovely photos!
Enjoy your Sunday, Annuk mou! Filakia!

syros2js said...

Ι love Mammola!
I love all your fury friends!
And of course, I love you and your perfect character!
;-)
Kisses, Annuk!

Annuk said...

Thank you, dear Elli and Joanna!!! ♥

Marilia said...

Fluffy Mammola!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...