Sunday, December 16, 2012

GREEK ANIMAL WELFARE CHRISTMAS BAZAAR IN ATHENS!


• To my lovely friends who sent their precious contributions for the Greek Animal Welfare Society Christmas Bazaar... all your great and generous work and contributions are now exposed at the Christmas Bazaar which is taking place right now in Athens!

• To my lovely friends living in Athens: this is a great opprtunity to buy lovely, unique handmade gifts while helping with a great cause!!! More info here (in Greek).

I will be reporting back about the Bazaar very soon, since my wonderful friend Maria of Jewellery of Dreams is visiting the Bazaar today and she will take photographs! Stay tuned! And once again...
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR GENEROUS HELP!!!!!

3 comments:

JuanitaTortilla said...

I feel so proud to be part of the scene :)

(Actually, I hope my package got to them... The parcel's Track and Trace did not show any updates after it has left Switzerland. It makes me wonder why I paid for the extra service!)

Annuk said...

I feel so proud too, and I feel proud of my lovely friends who contributed!

I'm afraid the Track & Trace service is available only up to the border and not abroad :(

Annuk said...

Hehehe Juanita... I think your jewelry reached the Bazaar! ;)
http://jewelleryofdreams.blogspot.it/2012/12/greek-animals-welfare-bazaar-and.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...