Monday, May 14, 2012

CYCLADIC EARRINGS

After three weeks of partying, Zoe is having a little rest... She is so happy about the many sweet kitties who have visited us from allover the world and she is looking forward to more visits! In the meanwhile, I'm stealing her the show for a while to show you the latest earrings I created! :)


I made these earrings using gorgeous glass beads with silver leaf inlay and white beads freehand modeled by me in polymer clay. A very summery pair of earrings inspired by the colors of the Cyclades... the white of the witewashed houses, stairs and alleys, and the amazing shimmering blues of the sea and sky.




8 comments:

purpleleath said...

They are amazing!!! The colour is fantastic! Summer hanging from our ears... I'm sure Zoe is very proud of you!

SPYRIDOULA said...

They are so beautifull!!!I love the colour and the materials you used!!!

Yael said...

WOW Israeli earrings too! :-)
Pretty pretty Anna!

Annuk said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments, my friends!!! :)

pantarei said...

Beautiful pieces of the Aegean my dearest cousin!Love them!
xooxoxoxo

Annuk said...

Thank you, my dearest!!! :)
xoxoxo

Pesky Cat Designs said...

When I look at those earrings I imagine myself on a Greek island. They are beautiful!

Annuk said...

Thank you so much, dear Elisa!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...